Welcome, Summer! We’re so looking forward to another action-packed summer of learning.
We are excited about this summer’s adventures. We’ll shoot to the moon and dive deep in the ocean. We’ll learn about animals in our own backyard and across the world. Will you join us?
Each day we’ll learn a bit about that week’s theme, read books and sing songs, make something fun or delicious (sometimes both!), and enjoy one another’s company.
Join us for a week or all of them! Learn more and register below.
A few things of note:
- Camp is fully enrolled for the primary age group. Registrations for the primary age group are for the waiting list and not a guarantee of enrollment. Priority registration is given to families with a student enrolled in the toddler age group.
- Camp is available to current and incoming families. If you’re interested in applying to Baan Dek, inquire now!
- As of publication, we will not be going on any field trips due to COVID-19.
- In order to best serve the needs of all families interested in attending camp, two weeks advance notice is required for all cancellations.
1. STEM • June 1st-4th
Science, technology, engineering, and math are just a part of everyday life; let’s explore these concepts together! *No camp on Monday, May 31st in observance of Memorial Day*
2. ANIMALS • June 7th-11th
Do you have a favorite animal? Where does it live? From cats to lions, we’ll explore familiar and exciting creatures this week.
3. OCEAN • June 14th-18th
Blow bubbles and swim like a fish to join our school this week!
4. PLANTS • June 21st-25th
How does your garden grow? Plant something, learn about our backyard biome, and learn how delicious nature is!
5. AMERICA • June 28th-July 2nd
We’ll be getting ready for the holiday weekend all week! Red-white-and-blue are our colors this week, and it’s going to be a big party!
6. WATER • July 6th-9th
Water is pretty important! Our planet and our bodies are composed mostly of water, in many different forms. If the weather is agreeable, we might even have water play this week!
*No camp Monday, July 5th, in observance of the national holiday*
7. BOOKS • July 12th-16th
We all love to read! Whether we like to decode words ourselves, learn facts through reading, or hearing a good story, literacy is wonderful!
8. OLYMPICS • July 19th-23rd
We love the Olympics! We’ll learn about different events, and participate in some together. Go Team Baan Dek!
9. SPACE • July 26th-30th
Together we’ll explore planets and stars, the moon and the sun. Bring your telescope, it’s going to be a star-studded time!
10. ART • August 2nd-6th
We’ll explore unique mediums and learn about artists together this week!
11. PRACTICAL LIFE • August 9th-13th
Wait, isn’t Practical Life one of the areas of the classroom? Yes! In particular, there are materials for “Care of Self” and “Care of the Environment.” We’ll be learning about these concepts and making eco-friendly activities to help us with these skills at home.
12. FOOD AND NUTRITION • August 16th-20th
We’re making things to eat all week! Each day we’ll make something new, delicious, and [mostly] nutritious. We’ll save a seat for you at the table!
There is no camp August 23rd-25th. School resumes for all returning children on Thursday, August 26th. Please click here to view the school calendar.
• Half-Day – 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• Full-Day – 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Extended Care is available. Please note when registering if you intend to use this service.
• Half-day $160 per week
• Full-day $220 per week
• Half-day $170 per week
• Full-day $230 per week
Summer Camp is available to current and incoming Baan Dek Families. If you’re interested in applying to our school, inquire now! Two weeks advance notice is required for cancellation to best serve the needs of all families interested in attending camp.